Re: MiNTOS Distribution World Wide Web page now available.

Hello all,

I have a TT 4+16, and just set up MiNTOS on it. I saw some some chatter
recently about people starting gem.sys from the MultiTOS distribution up
after they login as root.

When I login as root and start MultiTOS, it come up fine and appears
to work as long as I don't touck the keyboard. I can
drag/drop/launch/copy/move files and the like. If I open TOSWIN, and
begin typing, or a com program and begin typing, the machine takes 4
or 5 keystrokes (correctly echoing) then stops accepting input from
the keyboard. a quik cntrl+alt+f1 shows MiNT(v1.10 + net patches) is
still alive as the new Minix FS update is being called (I assume by
addroottimeout()) and the mouse moves, but I cannot type or select
anything with the mouse. Odd huh?

Any tips would be appreciated.

cheers,
scott.