Disk size?????

Hi,

I want to install MiNT properly on my system....all patches, TCP/IP, lynx,
etc, the whole lot. Now, I will be starting with the MiNT Distribution Kit, to
set myself off...I've already installed this, but I think a reinstallation is
in order.

Now, how much disk space do I need to put aside for all this., keeping in mind
that I will have to compile sources for mint 1.10 (MDK comes with 0.95), and
apply all patches.

I think I will keep all the mint partition(s) as Minix filesystem ones.....is
this a good idea? and all GCC, etc will go into this/these partitions.

Please tell me how much space I should set aside for this when I reformat my
hard drive and repartition. I have a 245 meg Quantum LPS, and am using ICD Link
with the ICD driver.

What are your set ups like? Any examples would be welcome.

Thanx.
Danny.

Denesh Bhabuta (Danny), --: HENSA/micros Moderator & Support :--
		Computer Centre, Lancaster University, Lancaster LA1 4YW
	D.Bhabuta@cent1.lancs.ac.uk, vctec@wmin.ac.uk, D.Bhabuta@qmw.ac.uk
	danny@spuddy@uucp ;;; syspds@micros.hensa.ac.uk (for hensa stuff)