Re: XBRA_install()

>  With the system handling Xbra (BTW, has anyone read the extended
>XBRA, where a JMP instruction is put between the address and the XBRA ids?
>That way you just BRA to the JMP to fall through. It's not fully
>compatible with existing XBRA though)

and because of this IMO it should not be used.......  I mean what is the
point of a standard if someone changes it ?  maybe under a new name XJMP
it would be okay, but I prefer optimised code, and jumping around here
there and everywhere hits system performance..... especially on a
XBRA vector changing program, eg. patching into the _hz_200 clock.

Bye now,

         Darryl

email on the Net to:    drpiper@cix.compulink.co.uk