Virtual memory and MiNT

Until just recently I used MiNT 1.08 together with VRAM, no problems.
Then, I downloaded the 1.10 sources (and the patches), everything compiled
happily. But... The whole machine crashes when I use VRAM (I've also tried
Outside, same result).

I've tried to find out exactly when the machine crashes, it is usually
when I run gcc, propably when a big (read: more than 3 megabytes) block
of memory is allocated and written to...

Now, the best solution would of course be to implement virtual memory in
MiNT. Is anybody working on this? I don't want to do the same thing as
someone else.

--
Elias M}rtenson                         !  No joke here.
elias@proxxi.uf.se                      !  Sorry for the inconvenience.