Re: Mint 1.10h7 bug

Ulrich Kuehn wrote:
>The window opened, but
>then the system was hanging with the extras menu title hightlighted.
>
>This behavior did also occur before, when I compiled mint with gcc 2.5.8;
>but this time, it was compiled with gcc 2.3.3, which cured the problem
>before....
>
>Any Ideas?

I get identical behaviour sometimes with mint 1.10h3 (and AES 4.0)
compiled under Lattice (030 only) :-)

To digress slightly, I'm concerned that the fsck supplied with minixfs
pl9 cannot fsck my first mfs partition after the AES has started (ie
it is OK in the mint.cnf file, but otherwise it says "Cannot open
drive D:").

Has anyone else noticed this, and is this a good reason to upgrade to
1.10h7 and mfs pl10? :-)

--Chris

X.400: g=chris;s=ridd;o=nhs imc;ou1=cosit;a=attmail;p=nhs imc;c=gb
Cix: chrisridd@cix