Re: Mint 1.10 h7 bug

Ulrich Kuehn wrote:

> After applying the h7 patch, I discovered that under MultiTOS the system
> again hangs quite often while using window gadgets. This did not happen
> with the h5 patch.

Just a wild guess: I don't know whether MultiTOS uses pipes for
anything, but... perhaps there's a bug lurking around in Juergen's
pipe optimizations patches?  Perhaps, while fixing an off-by one
error, it introduces another one?  (I have to admit that I didn't look
at that code...)

This patch was new with h7: