MiNT-Library PL45 and strerror.o

Hya all!

I was building MiNT-Library PL45 with both bammi-gcc and Andreas
Schwab's MiNT-gcc. My build.log says:

cgcc  -mshort -DNDEBUG -O2 -fstrength-reduce   -fomit-frame-pointer    -c strerror.c -o strerror.o
strerror.c: In function `strerror':
strerror.c:170: warning: return discards `const' from pointer target type
strerror.c:173: warning: return discards `const' from pointer target type

I thought I could ignore this warning, but today I tried to compile
some code with -mbaserel and I got the message:

ld: absolute reference to _nullstr from pure text in strerror.o

I assume I built broken libraries, but how can I fix this?

Bye,
Knarf