Rsconf problems under MiNT 1.10h6

Thanks to everybody who pointed me in the right direction for h6 patches.
I have now successfully built a h6 MTOS kernel.

All seems to work fine except Rsconf().

I first noticed this when MODEM.CPX displayed rubbish instead of the baud
rate. Removing all ACCs and AUTO programs didn't help, So I tried the
following:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <osbind.h>

main()
{
 printf("speed = %d\n",Rsconf(-2,0,0,0,0,0));
 getchar();
}

This was compiled under GCC 2.33 MiNT Libs PL44 (as was the kernel).

Under h6 'speed' was random (large) numbers. Under h3 and TOS 2.06 'speed'
was correct.

I also tried MODEM.CPX under h6 on a TOS 1.4 machine as well. It had
problems too.

Any ideas anybody?

Thanks

Roland.