Re: merging 1.11 with 1.10h9

A couple of notes on the "merger" patches:

(1) The vt52xkey stuff (making Fselect return 1 if there are pending
characters from an escape sequence) is now taken care of in tty_select
and tty_ioctl.

(2) I am absolutely opposed to changing the behaviour of Fcreate() of
pipes and ptys (i.e. creating an existing pipe or pty should always fail).
This behaviour has been constant in every version of MiNT, and many existing
applications rely on it.

Some of the other patches look useful; I'll review them and add the ones
that aren't superfluous to 1.11 BETA2

Regards,
Eric