Re: merging 1.11 with 1.10h9

> Some of the other patches look useful; I'll review them and add the ones
> that aren't superfluous to 1.11 BETA2

The "merger" patches I've sent a few hours ago were intended for visual
purusal only; I had deleted some of the more trivial differences to
focus your views to the things that I didn't understand when I first
looked at them.   I can send you a "real" set of patches if you want.

Meanwhile I'm almost finished with merging all the patches that have
been arrived since 1.11-BETA1 into a single tree, and I think that I
can generate diffs between all current versions from my CVS
repository;  let me know if I can be of any help.

Greetings,
Michael
--
Email: hohmuth@inf.tu-dresden.de