Re: Compiling on a Sun 4.1.2

> This is a bit off the topic, but here goes.  Is there a way to compile
> Atari stuff on a Sun Station 4.1.2?  I have no idea how to cross-compile,
> etc...  so any or all help would be appreciated.

I've answered this before; I'll append the relevant private message
below [after my .Sig].

BTW, Chris, have you finished your how-to on setting up a cross
compiler, yet?

> Oh yes, this is genuinely off topic, sorry for the wasted space...  Any
> idea where I could get source to zoo2.1 or greater, or a version of patch
> with unified diffs?  (Two things which would be nice for compiling MiNT on
> this Sun...)

Why don't you just ask Archie?  (For `patch', use GNU `patch',
available from every GNU archive, or `patch' from XC which comes with
X11R6.)

Michael
--
Email: hohmuth@inf.tu-dresden.de