Compiling on a Sun 4.1.2

This is a bit off the topic, but here goes.  Is there a way to compile
Atari stuff on a Sun Station 4.1.2?  I have no idea how to cross-compile,
etc...  so any or all help would be appreciated.

(The reason I posted it here was that compiling MiNT with GCC, even on the
Falcon, is a time-consuming process.)

Oh yes, this is genuinely off topic, sorry for the wasted space...  Any
idea where I could get source to zoo2.1 or greater, or a version of patch
with unified diffs?  (Two things which would be nice for compiling MiNT on
this Sun...)

Jim Baumgardner (jbaumgar@bronze.coil.com)
"Would you _please_ stop clicking my head?"