Re: Minix FS and ICD 6.5.x

> Hello,
>
> 	I just updated my ICD HDD to the latest (6.5.x) and it breaks
> the Minix FS. If i do a "minit -t" with the new software I get :
>
> 	Logical  lrecno error
> 	Physical lrecno error
>
> so it is not suprising that nothing works.
>
> With the older driver (6.2.x) I got :
>
> 	Logical  lrecno error
> 	Physical lrecno okay
>
> Any ideas?
>
> P.S. Are there any HDD software that supports floptical and SyQuest drives
>      other than ICD. I would relly like something that is XHDI compliant
>      but the obly other thing I have is HDDRIVER that came with OutSide and
>      is does not seem to have any support for flopticals?
>

> regards,
> scott.

Hi Scott !

Well, I'm not sure ... but I think AHDI 6.061 supports it &
Hushi should to it too ! About Hushi just ask e.g.: Julian Reschke.
He is one of the authors I think.

With best regards, Filipe

AHDI 6.061 is free software & Hushi is distributed by Hard & Soft I think.
It's an excellent harddisc software. Perhaps there is a hushi demo available.
If AHDI 6.061 shouldn't work you might try to get a demo of hushi. If you
want to pay for excellent software, just buy Hushi. Otherwise try AHDI6061.

With best regards. Filipe :-)