mint-1.11h3

I've put up a new re-sync patch...

Not that I particularly feel like I'd have to apologize for the long
delay since the previous megapatch (2 months) ;-), but I'm still sorry
that it took so long.  Now that things have settled down a bit here, I
hope to be able to realize a more regular release schedule.

Please note that I didn't have the time to actually try 1.11h3 on my
machine.  I just made sure that it compiles properly. :-)

Now available via ftp from ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de:

    pub/atari/Mint/Kernel/mint-1.11h2-1.11h3-diffs.gz
        Diffs against the kernel patched up to the last megapatch

    pub/atari/Mint/Kernel/mint-1.10-1.11h3-diffs.gz
        Diffs against the virgin 1.10 kernel.

    pub/atari/Mint/Kernel/mint-1.11beta1-1.11h3-diffs.gz
        Diffs against a virgin 1.11-BETA1 kernel

You can also get this via email by sending a message to
ftpmail@ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de containing this text in the message body:

    send pub/atari/Mint/Kernel/mint-1.11h2-1.11h3-diffs.gz
or
    send pub/atari/Mint/Kernel/mint-1.10-1.11h3-diffs.gz
or
    send pub/atari/Mint/Kernel/mint-1.11beta1-1.11h3-diffs.gz

After my .sig are the last few commit messages.

Bye,
Michael
--
Email: hohmuth@inf.tu-dresden.de