Strange keys

I think I've noticed something strange under MiNT...  Both [Backspace]
and [Delete] seem to produce ^? in shells.

I'm running MiNT 1.10 + megapatches and bash 1.35, and I wanted to bind
[Delete] to delete-next-character, like it should be (since [Backspace]
already does delete-previous-character).

There doesn't seem to be anything I can do with xkeys to fix this; will
I need to patch my MiNT sources (I've just compiled 1.11h2 + some
patches from the MiNTlist)?

--
 |||  Jaguar 64-bit                    cherborth@semprini.waterloo-rdp.on.ca
/ | \ DO THE MATH                                             Chris Herborth