Re: gem.sys sources (fwd)

> > I am still using it, but the missing support for user ids in the Aes is
> > disturbing me more and more :) And of course the Psemaphore call in the
> > trap handler, which is avoiding ALL parallelity of GEM calls.
> >
> I totally agree to this -- but GEM is really not bad! It's just lacking
> support and further development. And if we can't have the original,
> let's do a better version ourselves.

gem for x sounds great ...

i am working on an gem/tos port to linux/pc (vgalib).

its to bad. everyone is working on his own gem-port.
we should work togehter at one new gem-version ...

cu oliver
--
    /   /  /     /     Oliver Teuber         hiot@sun.rz.tu-clausthal.de

 ftp.tu-clausthal.de: FTP-Server for HAM-RADIO,ATARI,LINUX,UNIX,DOS,MAC,AMIGA