RCS 5.6.0.1 vs MiNT...

I thought I'd try compiling RCS 5.6.0.1 (from prep.ai.mit.edu) with the
current MiNTlibs so we'd have a more recently-linked version to use...
it compiles fine (apparently), but fails on the internal tests (on the
ci+rcs -L test)...

It also seems to have found a bug in either the MiNTlibs or the minixfs
(0.6 pl 10 + the re-sync patch, the incr patch, and the sync/shutdown
patch)...  During the RCS internal tests, you have to mkdir RCS; some
time during the test, this directory becomes totally invisible!  ls -laF
misses the directory, I can't rm -r -f the directory that used to
contain the directory, etc.  There doesn't seem to be any way to find it
or to delete the directory!  I moved the undeletable parent-directory to
/tmp, just to get it out of my sight...

So, I've got two questions...

Has anyone ported RCS 5.6.0.1 to MiNT?  If so, can I have your diffs (if
any) Makefile and conf.h?

Does anyone have a clue about this invisible directory?  I've never
encountered anything like this before!  It was neat to cd into an
invisible directory, but I'd like to delete it...

--
 |||  Jaguar 64-bit                    cherborth@semprini.waterloo-rdp.on.ca
/ | \ DO THE MATH                                             Chris Herborth
Backwards-compatibility is crippling the computer industry in the 90's.