UUCP (hey, nox!)

I've got my MiNTos system going nicely now (and gcc even works for users
!= root; had to "upgrade" to a MiNTlibs version from a German FTP
site... haven't been brave enough to install 2.6.1 yet)...  so I wanted
to start getting UUCP and whatnot going.

I just tried emailing nox, and the address I had (nox@jelal.north.de)
appears to have vanished... does anyone have a working address for
Juergen Lock?  Or, maybe, his patches to cnews, Taylor UUCP, etc? :)
--
 |||  Jaguar 64-bit                    cherborth@semprini.waterloo-rdp.on.ca
/ | \ DO THE MATH                                             Chris Herborth
Backwards-compatibility is crippling the computer industry in the 90's.