Re: Advice on MiNT1.12 problems

> Got myself a 'demon.co.uk' account which I'm using MiNT1.11h2 and
> MiNTnet 0.55 to access. Normal 'telnet' works fine, which is how I'm
> able to connect to this account stateside. However, 'ftp' reports
>
> 	netin: Operation not supported

Well, that is new to me. Everything needed to run ftp is implemented
into MintNet since 0.4x. Please switch on Mint Debug Output by pressing
ALT-F1, the do an ls from ftp and send the Debug output from Mint.
That gives additional hints on why the "Operation not supported" shows
up.

Kay.
--
Kay Roemer              roemer@informatik.uni-frankfurt.de