Using TT-RAM with MiNT-Net

Hi Kay and others!

For some time now, I wonder where to run the system processes and daemons
of the MiNT-Net/MiNTOS package, TT-RAM or just ST-RAM.

All my shell-applications are loaded to the TT-RAM, so, I think, the
background processes like MiNT, minix.xfs, sockdev.xdd, slip.xif,
init, getty, syslogd etc. are well stored in the ST-RAM.

I can't remark any performance losses but a real gain of memory-space
for my appalications.

Am I doing right, or should I run the one or the other of the mentioned
processes in TT-RAM?

cu, michi
--
* Michael Plonus                              michi@pluto.ping.de         *