FreeMiNT 1.12 PL4

Michael,

thanks for doing the work.

I was thinking that the manual pages should stay were I've put them
(inside the source release). However, I can make a separate upload if
Eric agrees.

Regarding distribution: the new format makes it VERY hard for people without
long filenames, my tar wouldn't unpack anything because it couldn't
create the directory. Besides, the binary and source archive will be
distributed thru mailboxes, so a filename like 'fmn1124{b|s}.*' would
be useful.

Finally, if you're willing to do a final change: I'd like to have a
special cookie for FreeMiNT, because this can make life easier during
remote debugging (I would put support for that inside my uname.ttp).
Proposal:

'FrMn', Bits 24..31: upper version number, Bits 8..12 lower version number,
Bits 0..7: patchlevel

Regards, Julian
Julian F. Reschke, Hensenstr. 142, D-48161 Muenster
 eMail: reschke@math.uni-muenster.de jr@ms.maus.de