Re: FIXED IT!

> > Does anyone know why I can't type text into a dialog box under TOS GEM
> > when I use vconsoles?  I can't do anything unless I run TOSWIN or NOHOG
> > but those don't get any CPU time at all when a modal dialog is on screen.
> > Anyone know a fix?

I suppose you'll use at least v0.7 of vconsoles? Even v0.7 (that I use)
seems to steal control characters (^C) from programs that I run in console
(they work ok on virtual terminals).

> Hmm, usually running nohog.acc fixes this sort of problems..

Unless there's some not so nice screen blanker stealing the keys from
vconsoles.

Btw. which is the 'best' blanker for MiNT & vconsoles? Why X-kbd
disables vconsole shortcuts? And does anybody of you got reasonably
portably unixy code for checking for a key, without stopping to wait
for it?

	- Eero