Python Port now at a.a.u.e

I just went through the process of transferring the Python archives to
a.a.u.e (via ftp to amiga.archive.umich.edu, whose root directory is the
AFS network root of the *.archive.umich.edu. Being ftp through AFS 'cd'
gets a little funny. In short, don't expect that 'cd ..' or 'cd /' will
take you where you think it will, and never use a path separator. Only one
'cd' at a time. If you are tempted to use '/' then use two cd's instead)
where they are now languishing in the New directory with a little
explanatory text, waiting for Baldrick (or whoever does it these days) to
move them to the right place.

Bleah. Some days you just can't seem to get out of the house. I've got to
duck over to the other side of town to replace a modem. That's 40 miles
away. Sometimes it's a nuisance living in a _big_ city.