TU VIENNA adaptor board for DE600

I've been meaning to build one of these for a while - especially as the
MiNT-Net drivers have become available. As I put an order in for a DE600CT
today - I thought I'd better sort something out! :-)

Anyway has anybody got any info/hints on building/obtaining a board?

I have the HPGL files and GIF of the circuit diagram and PCB masks. Howver
its not all entriely clear - and I'd like to check a few things out with
somebody who has already done this.

The machine I intend to use is a TT. I know the board is compatible - but
don't know if anybody has had this combination up and running.

What I'd really like to do is obtain/write a driver for Linux/68 - but
MiNT-Net would be an excellent start.

Thanks for any info,

:-)

Roland.