Re: TU VIENNA adaptor board for DE600

> I have the HPGL files and GIF of the circuit diagram and PCB masks. Howver
> its not all entriely clear - and I'd like to check a few things out with
> somebody who has already done this.

I have built the adapter about a year ago and used it a long time on my
MegaST. Recently I got a TT and found out there were some timing problems
in the driver. I have fixed them (but a new version of MintNet containing
the fixes is not out yet). The DE600 works now very well on my TT, I get
about 200k/sec (!) TCP throughput on an idle network.

> What I'd really like to do is obtain/write a driver for Linux/68 - but
> MiNT-Net would be an excellent start.

I have recently started playing with linux68k and intend to port the
driver (and maybe the plip driver as well) to l68k.

Kay.
--
Kay Roemer              roemer@informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
"If I ever meet ..."    http://www.uni-frankfurt.de/~roemer/