MiNT

I don't know what is all about. I mean: I am intersted in keeping contact
with ATARI power users, but I just have a poor knowledge of C
programming...

Do any of you have time to spare in explaining a little the relationship
between MiNT and TOS, and how much all of this is supported by ATARI (do
they have an e-mail address, just as a beginning)?

And, in the end (and I should have asked in the first place), how to obtain
a copy of MiNT to be run on my TT?

I am a poor e-mail-only user: how much this makes it more difficult?

Dante Turrini