W1r2 binaries available

Ok, so they're unofficial, but at least I tested them.  :-)

W1r2 binaries are available on my web pages; just pick MiNT from the
home page (URL is below).

68000 binaries, built with gcc 2.5.8 (-O2 -fomit-frame-pointer).
Basically, all you need (other than sockdev.xdd, MiNTos and MINT) to
play with this great little window manager.

Feel free to spread the archive (for example, to TeSche's web pages, or
atari.archive).

Enjoy!

--
Chris Herborth, R&D Technical Writer       Arcane  Dragon     chrish@qnx.com