Re: Shall I stay on this list?

>At this point, I ask to you: I am not programming, and I am only waiting to
>see if I can have from any of you an indication on how to access the LAN
>port on the TT030 and the LOG3 (Emagic) cartridge from a C program.

Use the Offgibit(0x7f); call to switch your serial2 to the LAN port.
Use Ongibit (0x80) to switch back to serial2.  You can't have serial
2 and the LAN operating at once.  Otherwise, use it like serial2.
You could make a desk ACC or CPX, or even a quick .TTP for switching
the ports.

If you trully don't have any other way to access your LAN port, I
could write up a quick TTP to do the switch (as above),  but I
wouldn't be able to to test it - so maybe someone else will volunteer.

As for your EMAGIC cartridge, you'll have to get docs from them.

>Apart from this, I understand more or less 10 percent of the matters you
>discuss on this list: is it worth for me to keep listening?

Sure it is.  You get to see what it new and what it coming up.
Its fun!

Besides, sooner or later, it will all click.
I understand it all (err mostly), but have little to offer as far
as MiNT code improvements, but I listen in anyway.  Its always
helpful to throw in a different perspective on things.