Re: W1r2 binaries / Gcc 2.3.3

> What is 'MiNT screensaver' ?  And is there any stv52 escape code to change
> screens?  Does anyone else think it might be a good addition?

Hmm, you mean so that you could for example write a shell script that
started a process on a vtty and then automaticly switch to it? I have
thought of that too, but wouldn't it be better to add a ioctl (like
in the font changing stuff) and let the util use this instead of an
escape code?

(but, well... it's not very much work to press alt-fkey. :) a more
useful utility would be to change the font on a tty which already runs
a program...)

/simon