LAN port

>Use the Offgibit(0x7f); call to switch your serial2 to the LAN port.
>Use Ongibit (0x80) to switch back to serial2.  You can't have serial
>2 and the LAN operating at once.  Otherwise, use it like serial2.
>You could make a desk ACC or CPX, or even a quick .TTP for switching
>the ports.
Here we are again...I remember that I have to use Bconin and Bconout to
talk to the MIDI port (3), the serial1 (1)...Which is the device number for
the other ports?
By the way: my main objective is to learn to talk Apple LocalTalk (heresy!)
in and out of the LAN port, maybe to build a print server, is there any
source code around? You could even use this protocol to build an Atari
LAN...

Dante

|______ Dante Turrini - via F.Malaguti, 7 - 40126 BOLOGNA, ITALY ______|
|______ e-mail: reg1537@iperbole.bologna.it /Phone:+39 51 243150 ______|