MiDI driver for MiNT-net?

How hard would it be to make a MIDI driver (like slip.xif and plip.xif
and the Ethernet drivers) for MiNT-net?

I'm thinking that this would be a great way to network my ST and a BeBox
(when I get one), since a nullmodem would only give me 19.2k baud
(thanks to my ST's standard serial port), and it would keep my serial
port free (which would be good unless there's a good terminal program
already for the BeBox).

Of course, I'd have to make a MIDI driver for the BeBox's TCP/IP too,
but that'd be the fun part.  :-)

--
Chris Herborth, R&D Technical Writer       Arcane  Dragon     chrish@qnx.com