KGMD and lpd, lpr et. al.

Hi,

Did anybody get lpd, lpr etc. working on KGMD?
I created a /etc/printcap file and a spool directory,
but now when I print something with lpr, the whole machine
locks up when the buffer in my printer is full...
I tried to install the lpdev.xdd device, but it bombed.
Then I got the terminate and stay resident version lpdev.ttp
and things got a littlebit better because lpdev has a 14kb
buffer. It still locks up when that is full. Anyone know the reason?

Thanks,
Pim.