gettimeofday() broken in MiNTLib?

When I compile the gettimeofday() code at the bottom, only timeval
struct member tv_sec changes and in step of two!!! The interval seems
to be about one second so it's also bogus besides not being updated
at 200hz interval as I would have thought. This throws off my W Jewel
game timing a 'bit'...

I got MiNTlibs PL46 and otherwise they seem to work just perfectly.
Do you got any clues to what might be wrong?

	- Eero
-----
#include <sys/time.h>
#include <unistd.h>
#include <stdio.h>

int main()
{
  long until_sec, until_usec;
  struct timezone tzp;
  struct timeval now;

  gettimeofday(&now, &tzp);
  until_sec  = now.tv_sec;
  until_usec = now.tv_usec;
  do
  {
    gettimeofday(&now, &tzp);
  } while(now.tv_sec == until_sec && now.tv_usec == until_usec);

  printf("%ld, %ld -> %ld, %ld\n",
    until_sec, until_usec,
    now.tv_sec, now.tv_usec);

  return 0;