Re: gettimeofday() broken in MiNTLib?

> When I compile the gettimeofday() code at the bottom, only timeval
> struct member tv_sec changes and in step of two!!! The interval seems
> to be about one second so it's also bogus besides not being updated
> at 200hz interval as I would have thought. This throws off my W Jewel
> game timing a 'bit'...

gettimeofday() on Mint uses the Time() system call which has a resolution
of 2 seconds. In my portlib is a hacked version __5ms_gettimeofday() that
uses the 200 Hz timer to get a 5ms resolution instead.

Kay.
--
Kay Roemer              roemer@informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
"If I ever meet ..."    http://www.uni-frankfurt.de/~roemer/