Compiling on Atari ST+MiNT.

Greetings,

I have the following problem:

I have a MiNT+MinixFS setup at home, basicly from the MDK, upgraded with
mostly everything i could find around (text utils, file utils, etc).
Including the GCC package from the MDK, and the new (-mbaserel) GCC 3.5.2
for MiNT.

However, I fail to be able to compile _anything_, and i know i lack a few
of the includes and libs... Even something as simple as printing 'hello
world' to stdout doesn't work. SO, my question is, can anyone supply me
with a simple list of what i need (and where if it isn't obvious) and
where i can get them (if not at a.a.u.e) And, if it's available, a good
book or online refrence/manual/tutorial on writing C specifically for
Atari-GEM and MiNT.

Thank you all :-)

Thomas Wouters.

--------