FreeMiNT 1.12.4 Installation

I am trying for the first time to install FreeMiNT 1.12.4, but the
installation process is not the easiest part at all!

I have tried both to launch it from the GEM environment and to make it
autostart, but either of these were, up to now, unsuccessful.

My system is a TT030 with 4MB RAM and 420MB Hard Disk.

If I put the MINTNP.PRG in the AUTO folder without the MINT.CNF file, it
does not complain about this, but reports an error:

PID 0 (MINT) SYNTAX ERROR IN MINT.CNH
EXIT CODE 1
LEAVING MINT

What is the file "MINT.CNH"?
I think the same error is reported if I launch MINTNP.PRG from the GEM
environment.

Cheers,
Dante

|______ Dante Turrini - via F.Malaguti, 7 - 40126 BOLOGNA, ITALY ______|