A few questions

  I've got myself a reasonably working version of MiNT running on my 4mb
STE, and I wanted to ask everyone a few questions so that I can get it
working better.

  At the moment my net installation isn't working, and I don't really
know what's wrong.  If I try telnet I get network unreachable, even if I
try telnetting to localhost.  The best idea I have to fix this is to get
the KGMD 'net' subset, and see if this fixes it.

  Also my man/nroff setup is kind of buggy, and I wondered where I could
get a newer version of it..

  I would like to get gcc/g++ properly installed on my system, could
anyone tell me which files I need to get a good version of gcc running?
(and where I might find the files).

  Thanks for any help.

John

John Beranek                             \     `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)
Computer Systems Engineer                \   _..`--'_..-_/  /--'_.' ,'
University of Kent                       /  (il),-''  (li),'  ((!.-'