Re: Mint X11 question...

Hi!

> [...]
> If I specify the default font with the -fn switch, then I get
> the error: 'could not open default font /usr/lib/X11/fonts/misc/5x7.bdf'
>
> Any more suggestions, anyone?
Is your MiNT compiled with DEBUG? If so, you could press Ctrl-Alt-F1 to
see the error messages from the kernel before launching X. With that, you
will be able to see where X is looking for something it can't find or why
it fails to read it.

Hope that helps.

Ciao

Thomas

--
Thomas Binder (IRCNick: Gryf)                | "Quick to judge, quick to
Johann-Valentin-May-Strasse 7                |  anger, slow to understand,