MiNTlib and POSIX TZ

I think we should use the NetBSD sources asctime.c, localtime.c and
strftime.c (from lib/time) for the mintlib ones in next mintlib PL.

Only minimal changes are needed in time.h to use them. But we'll get
support of the POSIX time-zone stuff, and this is what we need
here in Europe! (e.g TZ=MET-1MET DST,M3.5.0,M10.5.0)

I suggest to define a 'HAVE_POSIX_TZ' macro along with the changes in
time.h. I have tested it already and it seems to work.

Of course it would be nice if MiNT itself would support in near future
s.th. like Tgettimeofday() and really working routines for UTC to local time
calculations like they are in the libraries.
At least the 5ms resolution of MiNT's own timer could be used when returning
the micro seconds, I think.

--
  jerry@stone