Re: FreeMiNT 1.14pl2 on Falcon.

> On Thu, 3 Oct 1996, Eddy Morfan wrote:
>
> > Does somebody use the sven's FreeMiNT 1.14 on a Falcon running MultiTOS ?
> > I'd like to know if the VM works correctly with the Multitasking AES.
> > Regards, Eddy.
>
> I've tried it with N.AES on a 4meg Falcon.
> Didn't work. It freezed as soon as it wanted to swap. Though, it should be
> said I had lots of other programs running as well, and might very well
> have been their fault. Once I get the time, I'll do some more serious
> testing.

Have you tested to run the same thing with 1.12.6? The kernel have changed a
bit from 1.12.5 to 1.12.6. The only change between 1.12.6 and 1.14 is the vm
extension.

Regards
	Sven Karlsson
Student of Engineering Physics at Lund Institute of Technology, Sweden

Soft- and Hardware developer @ Istari Software
Current project: Code ,an interactive development tool for video
	game consoles including Editor,Debugger and Assembler
	Fenix, a new OO OS for Atari compatible computers.
E-mail: f92sk@efd.lth.se or tomten@df.lth.se
WWW: http://www.efd.lth.se/~f92sk