Re: FreeMiNT 1.14pl2 on Falcon.

On Thu, 3 Oct 1996, Eddy Morfan wrote:

> Does somebody use the sven's FreeMiNT 1.14 on a Falcon running MultiTOS ?
> I'd like to know if the VM works correctly with the Multitasking AES.
> Regards, Eddy.

I've tried it with N.AES on a 4meg Falcon.
Didn't work. It freezed as soon as it wanted to swap. Though, it should be
said I had lots of other programs running as well, and might very well
have been their fault. Once I get the time, I'll do some more serious
testing.

I did try with HDDriver v6.0, AHDI v6.06, and HUSHI v6.16 (I think it
was), and I got the same result with all of them.

Greetings,  Anders Eriksson - ae@kuai.se - Dead Hackers Society