Re: N.AES

Hiya. :)

> >Fortunately, all of these dialogues are held in a resource file, so as
> >long as you understand them, you can change it into English. The same
> >goes for the res-change util etc.
>
> Have anybody done this? I've considered it for quite a while, but
> never had the patience to do it.

Yea, I translated a large chunk of it... my German isn't that good, but
I think I got everything ok as I already knew what most of the alerts said...
I didn't do the file-selector (internal RSC so need to hex-ed) but most of
rest is translated...

The bad news is, that my only copy is sitting on my (SCSI) hard-disk,
which atm refuses to talk to my Falcon... hopefully its the cable...

Anthony