Aaah... release...

Well, now that I was able to push Real Life out of the way for a
few hours, here is my release of MiNTlib PL47.

It can be found at ftp://ftp.cam.org/users/ypell/MiNTlib-PL47

It contains many bug-fixes, and Dirk Stadler's time package.

To the extent I was able to test it, it looks nice and stable to
me.  Let me know of any problems big and small, (and if you
can't fix it yourself, post to the list for assistance).

This can be distributed to the usual Atari archives.

In other news...

Markus Kohm sent me a few bug fixes, the majority of which are
included in this release; but I would like the more
knowledgeable subscribers to give my their thoughts (and maybe
some diffs :-) about the following remark by Markus:

On Wed, 13 Aug 1997, Markus Kohm wrote:
> sysconf.c:
>  I think, it would be usefull to add var 6 to pathconf or add a new function:
>  long pathcase(_path)
>       const char *path;
>  {
>       long r;
>       char path[PATH_MAX];
>       _unx2dos(_path, path, sizeof(path);
>       if ((r = Dpathconf(path,6)) < 0)
>           r = 1;
>       return r;
>   }

Personally, I would prefer to integrate this to an existing
function, rather than create a new one.  I would welcome a patch
to pathconf,  if people think this is a good idea.

Yves
__
Please, remove thine lips from the tit of corporate,
market driven faux technology.         --Nesta Stubbs