Amiga FS (was: RE: VFAT.XFS versus MagiC)

> > Just to ask a question here. I've noticed a file in the filesystems
> > directory at uni-muenster that is called Amiga_filesystem_for_MiNT or
> > something like that. Does anyone know whether that works using standard AHDI
> > or XHDI calls? Does anyone know whether that works? ;)
>
> I don't know anything about it but it's only on floppies and some old
> mfm hard discs that Amigas use a lowlevel format different from PC/Ataris..

It is only for hard drives (Atari FDC can't read Amiga floppies) and it
can only read Amiga partitions. That is written in the doc, I haven't
tried it however (no Amiga)

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz

mail:draco@nidus.mi.com.pl
     draco@irc.pl
     draco@piwo.bl.pg.gda.pl
     conradus@avanti.orient.uw.edu.pl
     conradus@plearn.edu.pl
     draco@nuova.id.uw.edu.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/
 IRC:[Draco]

*** Ea natura multitudinis est,
*** aut servit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
*** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono
*** unizenie, albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.
                                           (Liv. XXIV, 25)