stik-beta-testers

ATTENTION MiNT LIST:

The stik-beta-testers@spodden.zetnet.co.uk list is a private
mailing, driven by the majordomo software. This implies that
recent replies from Howard and Katherine (neither subscribe)
have bounced and had to be re-posted by the list owner.

The main reason as to why I Cc my posts about GlueSTiK is so
that STiK users AND people from the MiNT universe can follow
and help in debugging GlueSTiK. Both Scott and myself are on
the stik-beta-testers list also, but few others here are.

immensely forgiving fellow, re-posting bounced mails from an
outside source or from someone who recently changed e-mails,
but forgot to cancel and resubscribe, isn't his idea of fun.

As to why the list is private:  betas of sometimes dodgy and
primitive software is distributed through it, as well as new
developement infos and bug reports on CAB (which is now made
commercially), with several authors being adamant not to see
unstable software spread around until all the bugs are gone.

Thank you for your comprehension.

From: Martin-Eric Racine FUNKYWARE http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk
Atari TT030 4/24/50 NVDI 4.11, MiNT 1.14, GlueSTiK 0.2b4, AES 4.1
    "By the year 2000 we will, I hope, raise our children to
     believe in human potential, not God." -- Gloria Steinem
  <HTML><BLINK><H1>No HTML Messages Please!</H1></BLINK></HTML>