Re: MiNTlib and gcc 2.7.2

On Fri, 19 Sep 1997, Jens Michael Felderhoff wrote:

> I wonder why the libraries in the distributions are named
> libxxx.a when there is no linker for MiNT that groks the
> standard *ix library names.

Hmm.  What distribution are you referring to?  My distribution
uses the traditional gnu.olb, gnu16.olb notation.  If there is
another MiNTlib distribution out there, I would like to know
about it...

Yves
__
Please, remove thine lips from the tit of corporate,
market driven faux technology.         --Nesta Stubbs