Re: MiNTlib and gcc 2.7.2

Hello Yves!

> Someone posted a query on the library file names in the MiNTlib
> distribution, versus the library names expected by gcc 2.7.2.

Yup, that was me.

> Having just installed 2.7.2 myself, I found that I could simply
> rename gnu.olb to c.olb, and gnu16.olb to c16.olb, and
> everything seems to work fine.

Yes, I figured that out myself already and I linked every libxxx.a file to an
xxx.olb file, but I wonder why the libraries in the distributions are named
libxxx.a when there is no linker for MiNT that groks the standard *ix library names.

> Yves

Tschuess
--
 Jens M. Felderhoff     e-mail: jmf@infko.uni-koblenz.de