ircd

Hello,

I tried to port an IRC daemon to MiNT. It actually compiles, and even
works locally, but starting the irc daemon breaks up any serial
connection. The serial line daemon (sld) just starts running and takes a
lot of CPU time. Any clue for it?

Also, while compiling the server, I noticed some definitions are missing
in MiNT *.h files. They're as follows: error codes EAGAIN, ENOBUFS (i
wonder if MiNT-Net supports them at all) and fcntl arg FNDELAY.
Furthermore, the linker complains because precompiled libraries seem to
not define the symbol dn_skipname (while dn_expand is defined as well).

Are these troubles because my gcc setup is broken or they're really
missing?

The other problem is that the compiled server fills syslog with messages
getsockname(IP_OPTIONS): Operation not supported
setsockname(IP_OPTIONS): Operation not supported

Doesn't MiNT-Net support this?

Gtx,
Konrad