Re: termios.h and ioctl.h in MiNTLibs PL 47

On Fri, 26 Sep 1997, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> I noticed yesterday that any changes to termios.h and ioctl.h done
> by Torsten Lang (for serial patch) are missing in PL 47. Why?

Err, I made a mistake? :-)

At the time that patch was being discussed, I somehow got under
the misguided impression that the modification was to be
applied to the kernel, and to parts of MiNTnet.  The patch to
the libs slipped by me (was that before or after I volunteered
to put PL47 together?  That's not important, anyway.)

Aside from the serial patch, there are a couple of odds and ends
that I have received since; I did not think it was enough to
justify PL48 just yet, but perhaps this would make it
worthwhile.

Yves