Re: about toswin II

> hi, pliz could anyone tell me what's so great about this new toswin
> II?
> I found it not that great at all, what am I missing?
> The font selector is not responding, no Xfsl cookie? I thought I had
> that.
> The window doesn't have iconify, The cursor moves leave traces on the
> screen.
> The option to set the term type is somewhat a little weird, (have to
> set it before, but it will change back after all by itself).
> The runtos > toswin somewhat shows an error.
>
> Well, what's good in it? everyone is saying it is the best, ok, but
> where? I also want to appreciate the qualities of it.

Well, correct "everyone", Katherine :) I tried the TOSWIN II but I am
still using the previous version. The main reason was: the TOSWIN II no
longer works as an accesory, while old TOSWIN does (that says the TOSWIN
II doc). So, the old TOSWIN allows to launch text console under GEM
without covering all the screen with its window, which has to be iconified
(or something) manually (the reason why I am starting console.ttp under
GEM: I hate watching Cconws() output written directly to the GEM display).

Gtx.
Konrad